Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Spin

October 18th 2009



I waited the sky to turn bright and the sun to rise so i can drive home. After the toll, i stepped on the oil pedal, thinking of the expensive petrol i just filled in last night, glancing at the speed meter that almost reach 100. I came to realize that it just rain, the road was wet, i should slow down.

But it was too late, before i stepped on the break, the car already started spinning. That moment, i could only remember i was stepping the break as hard as i can. I knew i hit something, but i didn't know what i hit. The next thing i remember, the car stop spinning and slowly stopped in the middle of the road. I pulled the hand-break, and got out from the car. I saw cars coming from opposite direction, checked the car and saw big scratches, i didn't know what to do.

My hands were shaking as i was pressing the double signal button. Strangely, the 1st person i called is her. Maybe i was thinking that she is not far from the accident. I called my brother next, but he couldn't come because he was at somewhere else. The last person i call is him, the car owner. I didn't understand why, maybe i was too afraid of it.

There was this nice uncle asked me to move to the side of the road, telling me how dangerous if i were to stay in the middle of the road. I slowly moved the car to the bus-stop. I was so helpless. I didn't know what to do. She came, not long after that, laughing and smiling to me. How i wish i can just hug her and burst out crying, but i didn't. He arrived after that. I could see how worried he was. I almost burst out crying but he told me "is ok, accident happens".

I guess i was too scare to cry, too panic to cry, too terrified.. until i reach home, trying to get some rest. I started praying and this time i burst out crying. Called my mom and told her about that, crying like a baby over the phone.

*I am actually really lucky. I want to thank God for protecting me from harm and danger. For those who really love me and care for me, i want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart i really appreciate it <3


2 comments:

Angry Keroppi said...

your brake wrong spelling..

Pissed Off Keroppi after reading the whole post said...

Quote of the day: 1st person i called is her..